Office Space News
Published June 18th, 2013 by Jennifer LeClaire
LOS ANGELES – The Hollywood Production Center is expanding its Los Angeles executive office suites horizons. The niche office space provider is readying new locations, including a brand new business center west of its current flagship location.
The new Hollywood executive office suites are located at 6350 Santa Monica Boulevard between Vine Street and Cahuenga Boulevard. The grand opening is June 27. The company said strong demand for its blend of cutting-edge production facilities and boutique amenities – together with improved economic conditions in the Hollywood film industry – are driving demand for its Hollywood executive office suites.
This Hollywood serviced office space offers turnkey production suites with all the amenities tenants in the film and television production industry could possibly need. Consider what you get:
- An on-site masseuse for managing stress
- Personal trainer and fully equipped gym with lockers and showers for staying fit and burning off calories in the workplace environment
- A café with a full array of dining choices to suit almost any taste
- A styling salon to keep men and women looking their best
- Valet service and car wash services on the premises
- High-speed Internet, voice and data services are ready for use from the first day of occupancy
- Cable-ready office facilities
- Fully equipped post-production offices
- A choice of top-quality office furnishings
- Elegant reception and lobby area
- Contemporary design throughout the facility
- Conference rooms equipped with a full range of interfaces for professional presentations
- Community copy room with copier and fax machine
Beyond the new Santa Monica Boulevard office space, Hollywood Production Center also offers two executive office suites facilities in the Glendale area and one in Hollywood. The Hollywood Production Center is not new to the executive office suites industry. The company has been around for the past 10 years, offering all-inclusive turnkey production suites. But the concept is gaining momentum with Hollywood film and TV producers looking for alternative office space.